MCPCB refers to Metal Core PCB (MCPCB), which is to attach the original printed circuit board to another Metal with better heat conduction effect to improve the heat dissipation of the PCB level.
For MCPCB, the commonly used material is aluminum,compared with the traditional FR-4, aluminum pcb can reduce the thermal resistance to the minimum, so that aluminum pcb has excellent thermal conductivity.
The advantage of MCPCB or Aluminum PCB:
1. more suitable for SMT process.
2. extremely effective treatment of thermal diffusion in circuit design.
3. reduce product operating temperature, improve product power density and reliability, and extend product service life.
4. reduce product volume and hardware and assembly costs.
5. replace fragile ceramic pcb for better mechanical endurance.
Aluminum PCB with good heat dissipation is common in LED lighting products,over-length is also available,could be done by 1200mm or 1500mm,general solder mask color is white and black.
Welcome send your inquiry about MCPCB or Aluminum PCB to Sales@kingpcb.com
Welcome To Start Your Business Now!Contact Us